CITY OF BELLEFONTAINE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT SERVICES
- Works with City Departments, Administration and Council in Planning and Constructing Public Works Projects involving street, sanitary sewer, water and storm sewer improvements and trouble shooting existing problems
- Reviews Subdivision and Site Plan Proposals and enforces subdivision and zoning regulations
- Issues Zoning permits, Sign permits, Sewer Permits, Sidewalk/Curb and Street Opening Permits, and registers Contractors.
- Keeps records of Annexations and Zone designations and Street/Alley right-of-way lines.
- Schedules and conducts Planning Commission, Board of Zoning Appeals and Shade Tree Commission meetings.
- Makes plan copies
- Designates House Numbers.
- Perform right-of-way and Preliminary Engineering Surveys.